The Best Fall Outfits for Teachers
The Best Fall Outfits for Teachers
The best fall outfits for teachers are the ones that are chic, comfortable, stylish, and of course affordable. I don’t know about you but as soon as that first leaf falls on the ground, I’m ready for a cardigan, seasonal scarf, my fall boots, and yes, a pumpkin spice latte!
As a former teacher myself, I know how important it is for teachers to have a wardrobe that is interchangeable. Meaning, you have 10 pieces that can coordinate about 200 outfits! Is it possible? Yes, absolutely! That’s why I’m here to show you the best fall outfits for teachers.
The Fall Color Palette
Every season has a color palette, but it doesn’t mean you need to stress about having all of these colors in your wardrobe. These are just suggestions for colors that work well together and give you options when coordinating different pieces. Focusing on neutral colors and steering away from prints can help you create a fresh wardrobe with tons of options.
Fall Wardrobe Pants
Denim: I know for some teachers, denim is a Friday only thing or maybe even an absolutely never thing, but even us teachers have days off, so treat yourself to some beautiful fall denim that will coordinate with many fall tops.
- Dark wash denim is my favorite for dressing up any outfit. I find it to be a little classier and more pairable with some of my nicer shirts. These pants are AMAZING! They fit perfectly and they’re SO comfortable. These are a must have in any fall wardrobe.
- Light wash denim is a classic. Honestly, I probably have 10 pairs of light wash denim pants, but I wear all of them! Pairing a nice pair of light wash pants with a cute cardigan can make your fall wardrobe really easy to pair. Check out these denim jeans that have been one of my favorites forever.
Black Cropped Pants: I’ll be honest, I probably wear black cropped pants more than any other style. They’re comfortable, stylish, and pair with practically everything. I would be lying if I didn’t say this is a MUST have for any fall teacher wardrobe.
High-Waisted Pleaded Pants: If you want to add a little bit of sophistication to your teacher wardrobe, these pants are it! I love my high-waisted pleaded pants and I have them in several different colors. I love wearing them with a belt and a bodysuit!
Fall Cardigans and Sweaters for the Best Fall Outfits for Teachers
- Simple Print Cardigan: Ok, I know I said stay away from prints so you have more things that will mix and match, but this cardigan is the exception! It is so cute and so comfy, definitely a must have in your fall wardrobe.
- Knitted Cardigan: This one is probably a no-brainer, but I thought I’d share it anyway, because I absolutely love this cardigan and think everyone should have one. Simple, chic, and pairs with a million different things. This is a must have too!
- Casual Cardigan: Another casual yet comfortable cardigan that every teacher should have in their fall wardrobe.
Must Have Fall Shirts for the Best Fall Outfits for Teachers
To find the best fall outfits for teachers, you have to add some stylish, simple, and comfortable shirts to your wardrobe. These shirts are ones that I live by and highly recommend checking out!
- Waffle Knit Blouse: Ok, I love these shirts so much, I bought two! They are so comfy and so chic, they coordinate with just about any pants you wear.
- Fall Flannels! Ok, no wardrobe is complete without flannels! This is by far my favorite flannel and I wear it all the time during the cold weather months. Perfect for the pumpkin patch, apple picking, and all of the fun fall activities!
- Long Sleeve Tunic: I don’t know about you, but I seriously love fall! This is the season that truly brings out my favorite pieces and this shirt is no exception! Classy, comfortable, and easy to pair with just about anything!
- Bodysuits: Bodysuits are my BEST FRIEND! I cannot live without my bodysuits. I probably have 100 different ones that I wear throughout the year. These are perfect for anyone who loves style and comfort but isn’t fond of tucking in their shirt every time they want to show off that cute belt or wear those high-waisted pants.
Must have Fall Accessories and Boots!
- Fall Scarves! Who doesn’t love a good accessory? This scarf is sure to tie any outfit together! Wear it with a simple shirt and cardigan. Pair it with any fall outfit to bring it all together!
- Fall Hats: I’ll be honest, I’m not a big hat wearer, but I do love a good fall hat every once in awhile. This one is my favorite and I love wearing it on the weekends to fall events like taking the kids to the pumpkin patch or bringing them to the petting zoo!
- Belts: I literally cannot tell you how many compliments I’ve received on these belts! They come in a two pack, black and brown. Perfect for every fall outfit!
- Sunglasses: No outfit is complete without the perfect pair of sunglasses, and for me, these are the ones! Perfect with a beanie and a cute sweatshirt.
- Boots! As a teacher, I know how important it is to have comfortable and practical shoes. For me, knee high boots are a fall must have.
Go check out some of these amazing fall outfits. The best fall outfits for teachers!
Be sure to also check out, The Best Halloween Activities for the Classroom!
Disclaimer: The links I share on this page may be affiliate links. Meaning if you may a purchase after clicking a link I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting me in this way!